Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Doncaster

Hello everyone,
As you may know I'm on a holiday in Europe with my mum, brother and me.
Anyway I am going to tell you a bit about Doncaster ( because I've been there ).

So the first day I was soooooo jet lagged cause we had to have 22 hour flight which was hot and horrible. We finally got there and we were half an hour early so that was good.
A friend called Roy picked us up he is very funny so he made more cheerful. We went to go and see his wife who has been mums friend since primary school her name is Carol and she was very happy to see us.
Bobby my brother fell asleep in the car and had dribble running down his down face,it was really funny.
When we got back we had breakfast that was really yummy.
Then we called dad.

Day two: relaxed more and went to tesco which is the supermarket.

Day three: relaxed, had breakfast outside and went bowling in the first game we came last but in the second game I came second yay. Had lunch talked to dad on the phone for a while and texted my friends then had dinner. 

Day four: me, mum, bob and Carol went for a walk around this huge lake then we saw Roy and had lunch at beefeaters then we went shopping to get bobby some shorts. After a while we went bowling and I lost the first game cause I had the rails down but in the second I came third. When we were having dinner there was suddenly all this music so Roy went over to tell them they did.

Day five: Today we are going to Manchester because tomorrow we are going to France to stay with some more friends in a place called Nozay, can't wait.

I will tell about you more about my trip in my next post.

Thanks Mia!!!!! :)


2 comments:

  1. I love tesco, i used to buy all my food there. Have you had a Yorkie bar??

    sounds like your having a great time

    ReplyDelete